sâmbătă, 10 februarie 2024

Fly before you die

I am my own project, tending to my reckless emotional debris. While I am desperately longing for freedom, adventure and thrill, I also seek deep, authentic connection with myself, others and the world. And, in the process, I am painfully aware of the prison I have built within.

I am learning to fly and have no idea when, where and how I will land. I have to stay up in the air long enough to accept the turbulences and become the storm. Unhappiness is resistance to what is. I am allowing life to touch, hurt and heal me, against my controlling and anxious nature. Beyond the fixed systems, I float upside-down, heart over mind, hanging above what is expected of me.

I am zooming out from drama. The magic happens where the overthinking ends.
Detachment without separation takes more courage than flying.







Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu