joi, 8 februarie 2024

A labor of self love

I have let myself slide, fall, and hurt.
I wanted to disintegrate and reintegrate,
and witness how that it is done.

I needed to stop thinking, so that I can feel.
To stop explaining, guessing, naming, 
analyzing, doubting, and resisting.

To breathe deeply.
To fly, float and flow.
and rest into the unknown.

To embrace chaos and lose control.
To surrender.
To stop fighting; the war ended ages ago.

To believe that all is well.
To trust my body while
questioning my thoughts.

To let me go places I have long ignored.
To relax, sleep, and dream.
To bathe into freedom, where life cannot be forced.

To get comfortable with the fog
and accept the unthinkable.
Stillness is permanent, entanglement temporary.







Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu